Last week was the first in my 3-part series on Tina Turner and Peak Performance. We spoke of aligning your heart and head - and the culprit, often non-conscious, of the belief, "I'm not good enough," and some recommended action steps. (3/22/11)
This week's Part II is:
- Does your talent far exceed your performance?
- Are you losing confidence in your ability to play your best consistently?
- Do you hesitate because you're afraid of making a mistake?
- Are you choking in pressure situations?
- Are you so stuck on perfection that you beat yourself up when you make a mistake?
- the negativity of backlash for mistakes
- the impossibility of unreachable expectations and standards
- the vision of true success
- ~ did I mention compassion?
You can also read my earlier blogs that will give you full EFT tapping protocols to use for enhancing your performance in many areas of your life.